Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Indian Vegetarian Favorites
Just like anywhere else in the world, Indians gravitate toward warm spices, hot soups, and warming desserts during the winter months. Archana prepares a menu of soul-satisfying recipes from India that include Khichdi (winter vegetables, lentils and rice); Rasam (ginger and spice-infused soup from the south of India); Sindhi Curry (mildly spiced sweet and sour vegetable soup with chickpea flour and tamarind); Shalgum Subzi (turnips in coconut and mustard seed sauce; and Pista Phirni (rice pudding with pistachios). Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Sunday Jan 6, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Monday Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Jan 19, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Feb 28, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Mar 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake