Please enable cookies in your web browser.
SPRING Walk, Talk & Taste Classes - All stores
This 90-minute class and tour, led by a PCC Nutrition Educator, takes you through our aisles to discover the many choices in organic produce, sustainably raised products, bulk foods and much more. Taste products you havenít tried before and learn about how they are produced. Make the many connections between your food choices and health, the environment and the local and global community in a fun, informative and free Walk, Talk & Taste class. Youíll also receive a $10 off coupon for store merchandise.
Members: $0, Non-members: $0
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Monday, Apr 6, 7-8:30pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, Apr 9, 7-8:30pm. Fremont
- Monday, Apr 13, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Apr 15, 7-8:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, Apr 18, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Thursday, Apr 23, 7-8:30pm. Seward Park
- Monday, May 4, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, May 5, 7-8:30pm. View Ridge
- Thursday, May 7, 7-8:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, May 14, 2-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, May 20, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday, May 27, 7-8:30pm. Kirkland
- Thursday, Jun 4, 7-8:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Jun 10, 7-8:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Jun 11, 7-8:30pm. Fremont
- Wednesday, Jun 17, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Jun 27, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, Jun 30, 7-8:30pm. West Seattle