Please enable cookies in your web browser.
This 90-minute class and tour, led by a PCC Nutrition Educator, takes you through our aisles to discover the many choices in organic produce, sustainably raised products, bulk foods and much more. Taste products you havenít tried before and learn about how they are produced. Make the many connections between your food choices and health, the environment and the local and global community in a fun, informative and free Walk, Talk & Taste class. Youíll also receive a $10 off coupon for store merchandise. The Gluten-free Walk, Talk & Taste tour is designed especially for shoppers interested in exploring the many gluten-free options available at PCC.
Members: $0, Non-members: $0
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Apr 8, 7-8:30pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Apr 22, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, May 12, 7-8:30pm. Redmond
- Thursday, May 21, 7-8:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday, Jun 1, 7-8:30pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, Jun 18, 7-8:30pm. Greenlake Village