Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 10 to 12; kids only. Our delicious investigation of baking science continues with a new round of recipes. We'll learn about egg whites by whipping up an ethereal chocolate version of the soft meringue dessert known as Dacquoise, then pick up some techniques and tips for working with chocolate as we make a Ganache Filling to go with it. Next, we'll explore the ratios hiding in some of our favorite recipes and turn to Brownies to answer the age-old question of which tastes better: the cakey or the fudgy ones? Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Apr 4, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Apr 11, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Apr 25, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday, May 1, 5-7:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, May 16, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, May 23, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday, Jun 6, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Friday, Jun 12, 5-7:30pm. Greenlake Village