Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Tamales and Salsas
Tamales are traditionally made in the Southwest and Mexico for Christmas and New Year’s feasts, but you can enjoy making them any time after learning from Devra in this fun, hands-on class. Her business, Patty Pan Grill, serves tamales at most Seattle farmers’ markets, and you’ll get in on the secrets to making tamales stuffed with Roasted Vegetable or Black Bean Fillings, with a variety of seasonal toppings including Pico de Gallo, Roasted Tomato Salsa, and Roasted Chile Paste. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 15.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Nov 14, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday Nov 30, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Dec 3, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Dec 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Friday Dec 7, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Dec 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Dec 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds