Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Hungarian and Eastern European Cooking
Eastern European cooking is hearty, homey and satisfyingly delicious — just what we need to warm up on a blustery day. Chef Erin, a third-generation Hungarian-American, learned to cook from her grandmother and will share Grandma Rose’s recipes for Potato and Cheese Peirogis; Chicken Paprikás; Pork-stuffed Cabbage; and Cucumber Salad with Sour Cream. You’ll get hands-on experience and lessons in how make peirogi dough, which techniques to use for cooking cabbage rolls, seasoning choices, and braising and stewing techniques. With meat, poultry, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Thursday Sep 27, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 24, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Oct 27, 3-5:30pm. Redmond