Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Cook Like an Egyptian
Sureyya, an accomplished cook specializing in all types of Middle Eastern foods, presents a balanced and authentic vegetarian Egyptian menu — from appetizer to dessert — that is easy to duplicate at home. Enjoy a good dose of stories, ingredient information and techniques as you make Falafel with Tahini Sauce; Sweet Potato Soup with Spinach and Harissa (red pepper sauce); Homemade Pasta and Bulgur with Tomato and Mint Sauce; and “Cleopatra’s Kisses” (cookies with chocolate, almonds and sesame seeds, scented with rosewater). Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday Oct 6, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Oct 21, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle