Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Brick Oven Vegetarian Pizza
When the weather starts turning cold, there is nothing as satisfying as filling the house with the smells of a homemade gourmet pizza. You’ll learn about using pizza stones and bricks in your home oven to get the best heat and flavor for your fall pizzas. We will make and taste Yukon Gold Potato and Rosemary Pizza with Mushrooms; Dried Fig, Basil and Goat Cheese Pizza with San Marzano Tomatoes; and “Melted” Leek and Cheddar Pizza with White Wine Dijon Cream. We will also enjoy a Roasted Apple, Bitter Greens and Blue Cheese Salad with Balsamic Apple Cider Vinaigrette. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday Sep 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Sep 26, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 3, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Oct 10, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Oct 25, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah