Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 4 to 6, accompanied by one adult guest. One of the best things about fresh fruits and vegetables is the kaleidoscope of colors you can present in beautiful and creative ways. Another, of course, is the good nutrition. We’ll combine both as kids work hands-on making Colorful Edible Art; Pasta Primavera with Spring Vegetables; and Mini Carrot Cakes. Plus, we’ll play a fun produce guessing game. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult guest.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Apr 11, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday, Apr 12, 1-2:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, Apr 18, 10-11:30am. Issaquah
- Sunday, May 17, 1-2:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday, May 30, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Saturday, Jun 6, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, Jun 7, 1-2:30pm. Edmonds