Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In Season: Harvest Bounty
Fall is the best time of year for local foods, as we enjoy the tail end of summer offerings along with the fall harvest. In this hands-on class, we’ll prepare easy recipes of Wild Rice-stuffed Delicata Squash; Cabbage with Lentil and Quinoa filling; and Caribbean Pumpkin-Coconut Soup with collard greens, coconut milk and warming spices. Dessert is the quintessentially homey Apple Crisp with Oat Topping. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 15.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Sep 28, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Oct 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Oct 19, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Oct 25, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle