Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Spring is a time of awakening, when the vegetable kingdom surprises us with leaves, shoots and tender baby roots. In this hands-on class, we’ll explore the unique flavors and textures of the season’s offerings, with tips and tricks for making the most of their freshness and delicacy. We’ll prepare Asparagus with Mustard Dill Sauce; Pea and Radish Salad; Roasted Potato Salad; Fennel and Arugula Pesto; and Perfectly Braised Vegetables. Vegetarian; no eggs or dairy.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Apr 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, Apr 17, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Apr 22, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Apr 29, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, May 7, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, May 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village