Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join chef, dairymaid and cheese maker Jackie Freeman for a fast-paced evening of hands-on cheese making. In a small group setting, we’ll work together to create Buttermilk Cheese, Queso Blanco, Ricotta and Fresh Mozzarella. Jackie will discuss the basic principles of cheese making, including equipment use and care, ingredients and supplies. We will taste our work in class and discuss more recipes to try at home. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Apr 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Apr 15, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, May 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, May 13, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, May 27, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Jun 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday, Jun 24, 6:30-9pm. Redmond