Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Learn all you need to know to make a variety of moist, flavorful chicken dishes, including how to contend with a whole chicken. Erin will demonstrate four different chicken preparation techniques, including Roasted Chicken Thighs with Lavender, Lemon and Honey; Chicken Chasseur (Hunter-style Chicken with Mushrooms) and Creamy Polenta; Spatchcock Roasted Chicken with Leeks and Carrots; and, to anticipate summer, Chicken Salad with Tarragon, Toasted Pine Nuts and Raisins. With poultry and dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, May 26, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday, Jun 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Jun 8, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday, Jun 15, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Jun 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Jun 22, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds