Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Vegetarian Sushi Rolls
Maki Sushi is “rolled sushi” with narrow strips of different ingredients layered on a bed of vinegared rice and spread on a sheet of nori (toasted seaweed). Just about any ingredient can be included, from avocado to spinach to tofu, and once the technique is mastered, you can get creative at home with seafood and other options. You’ll also learn how to make perfect sushi rice, prepare effortless sushi rolls and serve your creations with style. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Nov 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Nov 27, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Dec 4, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Dec 11, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds