Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join Chef Laurie for a fun and educational pie making class. Take the challenge out of pie crust with a little knowledge, a few handling instructions and quality ingredients. Learn the key to making tender, flaky and flavorful pie crust that is also simple to roll out. Each student will make a 6-inch Rhubarb-Strawberry Pie or Brandied Apple Pie that you will bake and take home. We’ll also taste Marionberry Pie, and Chef Laurie will demonstrate galettes, hand pies and turnovers. We’ll have time to discuss fruit varieties and troubleshoot your pie problems. For every season, pie is the answer. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Monday, May 11, 6:30-9:30pm. West Seattle
- Friday, May 15, 6:30-9:30pm. Redmond
- Monday, May 18, 6:30-9:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, May 20, 6:30-9:30pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, May 28, 6:30-9:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Jun 1, 6:30-9:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Jun 3, 6:30-9:30pm. Greenlake Village