Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Grass-fed beef is a wonderful and flavorful alternative to mass-produced beef from grain-fed cattle; but it can be tricky to cook due to its leanness. Join Chef Darin as he demonstrates several cooking, marinating and tenderizing methods. Get ready to kick off your summer with one of the best burgers ever — Grass-fed Burgers with Balsamic Red Onions, Beecher’s Flagship Cheese, Spicy Aioli and Pickles. You’ll also enjoy Sesame, Soy and Ale-marinated Sirloin Skewers with Ginger and Plum Vinaigrette and Baby Lettuce Salad; and Dry-rubbed Rib-eye with Cilantro-lime Butter and Grilled Summer Vegetables. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Jun 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, Jun 11, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Jun 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Jun 18, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Jun 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday, Jun 25, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds