Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Pan-Asian Soups and Stews
Soups and stews are just right for a crisp fall day, warming on rainy nights, but easy to prepare as well as fun to share with a crowd. Join Dawnula in exploring a delightful medley of Eastern flavors by making Mushroom Stew in a rich homemade broth; Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk and Root Vegetables; and Spicy Seafood Broth with Handmade Buckwheat Noodles, Garlic Shrimp and Crispy Shallots, all served with a refreshing Autumn Slaw of Gingered Carrots and Daikon Radish. With poultry and seafood; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Sep 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Friday Sep 21, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Oct 12, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 22, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle