Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Mongolian Hot Pot
Mongolian Hot Pot is delicious, easy to make and very flexible because you can add just about any kind of ingredient according to season, taste preference and budget. Christina will share this special cooking experience as she did with her family in Hong Kong. We will make Chicken and Mushroom wontons; Pork and Shrimp Meatballs, then add them to two hot pot soup bases: Tofu, Daikon and Cilantro; and Shiitake Mushroom and Goji Berries. Everyone will prepare dipping sauces and condiments, plus enjoy udon noodles with the fabulous rich soup bases. With meat, poultry and seafood; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Sep 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Sep 8, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Sep 9, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Sep 12, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Sep 14, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah