Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Whether it's a meringue, a pâte ŕ bombe (egg yolks and sugar) or whipped whole eggs, desserts and cakes depend on the structure of egg foams to provide strength and substance. You’ll fold in lots of information as Chef Laurie demonstrates the many egg foams, including common meringue, Italian meringue and pâte á bombe. You'll also learn a bit of science while Chef Laurie creates a Cheese Soufflé with Beecher’s Flagship Cheddar; Ruby Port Sabayon (Zabaglione) with Fresh Raspberries; Pavlova with Vanilla-roasted Strawberries; Classic Genoise (sponge cake); and Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, Jun 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Jun 15, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Jun 18, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday, Jun 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Jun 25, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Jun 29, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds