Please enable cookies in your web browser.
A good pan is one the most indispensable tools in the kitchen. Learn how to successfully cook seafood indoors with Chef Darin’s extensive recipes, tips and techniques. He’ll guide you through pan selection and care, “reading” oil, temperature control and gauging doneness. Plus, you’ll learn how to efficiently remove pin bones and portion and skin fish. Dishes to fall in love with include Crispy-skinned Salmon with Potato Pancakes and Lemon Chive Crème Fraîche; Spicy Shrimp Gambas with Sherry, Paprika and Garlic, with Grilled Bread Salad; and Seared Scallops with Cauliflower Puree, Wilted Greens, Pine Nuts, and Orange Oil. As a bonus, Darin will demonstrate the forgotten art of poaching fish. With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Apr 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, Apr 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, May 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday, May 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, May 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, May 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora