Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Braising is the art of letting your oven do the work for you. Itís a transformative technique that turns tough, economical meat cuts into culinary gold. Youíll get lots of information on how to achieve moist, full flavor from underutilized cuts as we prepare Red Wine-braised Pork Shoulder with Polenta, Parmesan, and Brown Butter Asparagus; and Italian Sweet and Sour Agrodolce Chicken. Plus, learn a gentle technique for delicate ingredients like fish when we prepare Coconut and Ginger- braised Ling Cod with Fresh Peas and Jasmine Rice. With meat, seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Apr 2, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Apr 8, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Apr 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, Apr 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Apr 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday, Apr 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village