Please enable cookies in your web browser.
One of Becky’s preferred cuisines is Vietnamese, a unique blend of Asian ingredients cooked with French flair that has become a local favorite. Becky introduces you to the “salsa” of Vietnam: spicy, limey Nuoc Cham to complement Bahn Xeo, crepes stuffed with braised pork and shrimp and a fresh Herb Salad. Learn how to make a fragrant, steaming bowl of Chicken Pho with crispy fried shallots, ginger and cinnamon, and finish with a serving of silky Caramel Coconut Custard. By the end of class, you’ll be prepared to make your own Vietnamese feast at home. With meat, poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Nov 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Friday Nov 9, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Nov 15, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Nov 26, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Friday Nov 30, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Dec 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah