Please enable cookies in your web browser.
One of the hardest skills to master in cooking is the ability to truly taste food, to know what is missing or out of balance and how to adjust it. In this hands-on class, Becky will guide you through the process chefs use to arrive at a completed dish. Taste the food at each step and learn how to balance acidity, sweetness, salt, spice and bitter notes. You’ll prepare Guacamole with Tortilla Chips; North African Carrot Salad; Warm Radicchio Salad with Salsa Verde, White Beans and Smoked Sea Salt; and Sweet Potato Soup with Chile and Lemongrass. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, May 14, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday, May 18, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, May 26, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, May 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Jun 3, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday, Jun 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Jun 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, Jun 19, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Jun 24, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds