Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Sweeten Your Holidays Naturally
The holidays are a time for celebrating with friends, family, gifts, and delicious food. But many celebration foods like cookies, pies and candy can also sabotage a healthy diet; it seems no matter where you turn, there are sugar-laden treats. Two nutritionists will share strategies to help you enjoy the holidays without over-indulging, discussing principles on how to tame your sugar beast, with focus on the holidays and suggestions for alternative sweets. Sample low glycemic treats you can indulge in without guilt, such as Chocolate Hazelnut Coconut Fudge; Apple Cobbler; Pumpkin Pie with Almond Crust; Spiced Quinoa Biscotti with dried cranberries. Vegetarian with eggs; no dairy or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Oct 27, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Nov 1, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Nov 4, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Nov 10, 10am-12:30pm. Edmonds
- Friday Nov 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle