Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Homemade Cheese Workshop
Enjoy a fun evening of hands-on cheese making with a cheese expert. After a demonstration of fresh Buttermilk Cheese, you’ll make Ricotta; Paneer (Indian soft cheese); and fresh Mozzarella in a small group setting. We will discuss the basic principles of cheese making, equipment use and care, and ingredients and supplies. We will taste our work in class and discuss recipes to try at home. This is a fast-paced, hands-on class, so come prepared to get a little messy! Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Sunday Oct 7, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Oct 14, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Oct 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Friday Nov 2, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Nov 8, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Saturday Nov 10, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Nov 27, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Nov 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake