Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Easy Fall Weekday Supper
Need some inspiration for some easy, weekday suppers that will satisfy your family and get dinner on the table in time? Chef Pam has some great ideas to get you started. In this hands-on class, you will learn some quick ways to cook healthy, seasonal menus and create dishes that extend throughout the week, focusing on what’s fresh and seasonal. You’ll make Roast Pork with Prosciutto, Sage and Blue Cheese; Apple-Vegetable Hash; Curried Chicken and Cauliflower; Spaghetti Squash with Vegetable Ragout; and Bell Peppers filled with Turkey Sloppy Joe. With meat, poultry and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Monday Sep 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Sep 26, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 24, 6:30-9pm. Redmond