Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Get Your Green Groove On
Everyone tells you to eat your greens because they’re good for you: full of antioxidants and a good source of vegetarian iron. Best of all, they taste great when made with Rachel’s tried-and-true recipes. You’ll learn about the versatility of greens and try out five easy recipes that will satisfy the whole family. We’ll start out with the ever popular, low-carb snack food of “Cheesy” Kale Chips and move on to Roasted Kale and Delicata Winter Squash Salad, then a brilliant Massaged Kale Salad. You’ll also make a nourishing Tuscan Cannellini Bean and Kale Soup and a side dish of Tunisian Greens and Beans with homemade Harissa (red pepper) sauce. Vegetarian, with optional dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Sep 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Sep 16, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Sep 22, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Sep 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Oct 5, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Oct 26, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Sunday Nov 4, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah