Please enable cookies in your web browser.
We’re always looking for new ways of using vegetables and grains in our meals, so Sureyya will demonstrate delicious dishes with a focus on spices and how you can blend them with vegetables and nuts in creative ways. This is vegan cooking with a Middle Eastern touch. She’ll demonstrate how to make Root Vegetable and Herb Salad with Toasted Walnuts and Coriander; Moroccan-style Eggplant, Olive and Bean Tagine; Spicy Carrot and Cashew Biryani on a bed of Seasonal Herbs; and Almond and Onion Soup with Fresh Mint and Garlic Sauce. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Sep 8, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Sep 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Sep 15, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Sep 16, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Sep 22, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Sep 26, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Sep 29, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle