Please enable cookies in your web browser.
You’ve had a busy day, but you still need to put dinner on the table. Chef Erin to the rescue with quick weeknight meals! There’s no better way to make sure you eat a home-cooked meal after a long day at work than to have a plan. You’ll get four nights’ worth of dependable ideas from Chef Erin as you help prepare Braised Shrimp Puttanesca; Lemony Chicken Piccata; Asian Braised Fish with Ginger and Bok Choy; Sausages with Roasted Grapes and Polenta; and Chef Erin’s Favorite Fall-Back Salad. With meat, seafood and dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Monday, Apr 27, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Apr 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, May 4, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, May 11, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, May 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, May 19, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, May 21, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds