Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For centuries, fermentation has been used around the world as a health-promoting method for preserving foods. Today, fermented and cultured foods are recognized as enzyme-rich, probiotic super-foods that can aid digestion and detoxification, boost immunity, curb cravings and enhance the nutritional profile of dishes. Join Birgitte as she guides you through the process of making Kombucha; Traditional Beet Kvass; Cultured Salsa and Fruit Sauce; and Sourdough Pancakes. You’ll also leave with your own homemade Sauerkraut. Vegetarian with optional dairy (whey); no eggs or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Sunday, Apr 12, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Apr 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Apr 14, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday, Apr 19, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Monday, Apr 20, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Apr 21, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday, Apr 29, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah