Please enable cookies in your web browser.
A plant-based lunch is a nutritious and satisfying way to maintain energy throughout the day — even if you aren’t vegan. Shauna will show you easy make-ahead lunch solutions to help get you through the work week. She’ll also discuss plant-based nutrition and answer questions regarding meal planning. Sample delicious recipes like Napa Cabbage Salad with Spicy Sesame Orange Tofu; Southwest Orzo Salad with Cilantro Pesto; Spicy Tempeh Salad; Lemon Herb White Bean Salad with Asparagus and Barley; and a sweet little treat —Chocolate Bark. Vegetarian; no eggs or dairy.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Apr 16, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Apr 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday, May 6, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, May 18, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday, May 31, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, Jun 14, 1-3:30pm. Redmond