Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Anti-Inflammatory Eating Made Easy
Chronic inflammation in the body can leave you feeling fatigued, aching and out of balance. The good news is there are a number of delicious, nutritious foods that battle inflammation and protect against diseases and unhealthy aging. Join Dr. Oldfield and dietician Michelle Babb to learn how to limit pro-inflammatory foods and enjoy a diet that’s naturally rich in anti-inflammatory nutrients. You’ll sample Kale and Kohlrabi Salad with Creamy Avocado Vinaigrette; Curried Root Vegetables with Wild Rice; Hazelnut-encrusted White Fish; and Rustic Pear and Fig Crostatas. With seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Sep 22, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Sep 29, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Oct 2, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Oct 20, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Nov 7, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle