Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Beautiful Brittles and Barks
Take the mystery out of candy making with Laurie’s simple and luscious confections. We’ll work with a variety of chocolates and learn the chocolate tempering process, along with fun garnishes to make beautiful chocolate barks. Learn how to make and sample a variety of nut brittles, and work with nuts, dried fruits, fresh herbs and candy canes. You’ll make Dark Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Bark, Almond Brittle with Rosemary and Orange; and White Chocolate and Candy Cane Bark, and learn how to package them beautifully for perfect holiday gifts. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Nov 27, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Nov 29, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Dec 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Dec 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Dec 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Dec 12, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Dec 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake