Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Christmas in Denmark
Join in for Christmas cheer where we will create some of the goodies that are traditionally made at holiday time in Denmark. No Christmas is complete without Confetti (homemade marzipan combined with Hazelnut and Chocolate Nougat and melted chocolate). Gløgg, a traditional hot drink of fruit and spices served with Æbleskiver (pancake puffs), is a must too. Birgitte will show you how to incorporate homemade marzipan into other baked goods such as Kransekage (baked marzipan cookies) that is a favorite treat served on New Year’s Eve. Vegetarian, with eggs and dairy. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Nov 27, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Dec 1, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Sunday Dec 2, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Dec 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Dec 8, 10am-12:30pm. Issaquah