Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Tired of chemical-laden gel packs and mouth-drying nutrition bars? Learn how to make and pack whole food snacks to keep you cycling and running at your peak with optimum nutrition, hydration and flavor. Once you have these easy techniques, the variety of snacks is only limited by your imagination. We'll make Layered Blueberry Mango and Bibimbap Rice Cakes (think sushi rice not puffed rice!); Nut Butter Power Cookies; and Chocolate Muffins. You’ll feel well-prepared for that century ride, adventure race or family trail day. With eggs and optional meat; no dairy or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, Apr 7, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Apr 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, Apr 21, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday, Apr 26, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, May 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, May 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle