Please enable cookies in your web browser.
As the Pacific NW blooms with new growth, our plates become more vibrant and our palates get to indulge in the flavors of the season. Danielle will show you how to take advantage of spring’s offerings of fresh herbs and seasonal vegetables as she prepares Curried Carrot and Red Lentil Soup with Shaved Coconut Slivers; Orange Braised Shiitake and Broccolini Salad; Spinach and Spring Onion Soup with Roasted Thyme Red Potato Chips; and Triple Radish and Black Rice Salad with Avocado Chive Dressing. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Friday, May 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, May 14, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday, May 22, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, May 26, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, Jun 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday, Jun 12, 6:30-9pm. Redmond