Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Handmade Chocolate Truffles
Just in time for gift-giving at the holidays, learn the secrets to making delicious and beautiful chocolate truffles filled with chocolate ganache. Laurie will demonstrate the chocolate tempering process, giving you all the information you will need to temper chocolate at home. Then you will hand roll, dip and cover the truffles while learning about different types of chocolate, ganache and garnishes. You will make Dark Chocolate and Cocoa Truffles; White Chocolate, Orange and Coconut Truffles; and Milk Chocolate and Fresh Mint Truffles and get packaging tips to make beautiful gifts. Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Oct 26, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday Nov 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Monday Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 7, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Sunday Nov 11, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 14, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle