Please enable cookies in your web browser.
After a recent trip to Southern Italy where she shared kitchens with Italian cooks in small seaside villages, Iole was inspired to bring back some regional specialties to share with you. She will demonstrate four dishes — all quick, easy and sure to become standards in your recipe file, including Penne Puttanesca with Capers and Olives; Pasta with Pistachio Pesto and Cream from Sicily; Pasta with Broccolini and Sugar Plum Tomatoes from the Basilicata region; and Rigatoni with Italian Sausage. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, May 19, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, May 21, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, May 28, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Jun 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, Jun 9, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Jun 17, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds