Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Spice mixes are an easy way to add depth and complexity to simple dishes and reduce prep time. When you blend them yourself, you can balance flavors to your liking and save money, too. You’ll make four spice mixes to take home, and Denise will demonstrate one dish with each mix: Baharat-spiced Roasted Chicken and Vegetables; Grilled 5-Spice Shrimp Skewers with Sweet Chili Lime Dressing; Moroccan Vegetable Tagine; and Chai Tapioca Pudding with Cherry Sauce. You’ll also get tips and improvisational ideas to try at home. With poultry, seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Apr 11, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday, Apr 19, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, May 31, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Sunday, Jun 7, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, Jun 13, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Jun 23, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora