Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Yary will share the secrets to making one of the classic dishes of Spain, where she once lived. She’ll recount her culinary experiences there as she demonstrates three kinds of Paella, a beloved rice-based dish made even more delicious with additions of meat, seafood and vegetables. She will make something for everyone: Paella Mixta with Pork and Chicken; Paella de Mariscos (Seafood Paella); and Paella with Spring Vegetables. You’ll also taste a light dessert to complement the paella — Fresh Oranges with Spiced Red Wine Syrup. With meat, poultry and seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Friday, Apr 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday, May 2, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Friday, May 15, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, May 30, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday, Jun 12, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Jun 20, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora