Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Maki sushi is “rolled sushi” with narrow strips of different ingredients layered on a bed of vinegared rice and spread on a sheet of toasted nori (seaweed). Come learn the most effective technique for successful sushi and practice with expert help. A wide variety of colorful, refreshing ingredients are used to make sushi rolls, from avocado to spinach to tofu, and you can get creative at home with other ingredients. Seppo will show you how to make perfect sushi rice, prepare beautiful rolls and serve your creations with elegance. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Tuesday, May 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, Jun 2, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Jun 9, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Jun 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Jun 23, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Jun 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah