Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Follow Yary on a fun trip to old Havana through stories, memories and, of course, food. She will prepare some classic sandwich recipes from five generations of family cooks while relating the roots of Cuban cuisine. You’ll enjoy the flavors and aromas and even better, you will be able to reproduce these easy recipes at home. Sample Pan con Bistec (steak sandwich, Cuban-style); Bocadito de Champiñones (mushroom, peppers, spinach and cheese sandwich with chipotle sauce); and Bocadito Medianoche (“midnight sandwich” with roasted pork and ham). With meat and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Friday Sep 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Sep 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Sep 19, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Oct 2, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Oct 19, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah