Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Celebrate the turning of the season with a nod to the earliest local ingredients, heralding a new year of culinary delights. We’ll start with a selection of local cheeses with Rhubarb-Thyme Jam and Handmade Breadsticks; then enjoy Morels on Brioche Toast Points with Brandy and Thyme; Roasted Halibut with Radicchio-Prosciutto Sauce, Peas and Artichokes; and Cornmeal-crusted Apple Tarts with Rosemary-scented Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Apr 1, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Apr 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Friday, Apr 17, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday, Apr 24, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Apr 29, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, May 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, May 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Sunday, Jun 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village