Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Japan has its own traditions of serving small plates of savory foods, from kobachi in small bowls, to tsumami, finger foods you might find at a Japanese pub. Kanako will prepare several different examples to expand your understanding of Japanese food. You’ll sample Cucumber and Sea Vegetable Sunomono with Vinaigrette; Yakitori (Grilled Chicken Skewers); Spinach Shiraae (Salad with Tofu and Miso Dressing); Simmered Hijiki and Mixed Vegetables; and Tofu with Ankake, a traditional thick sauce. With poultry; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Sunday, Apr 19, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Apr 25, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, May 31, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, Jun 6, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday, Jun 14, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday, Jun 27, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle