Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Thai in Season
Pranee is an expert at creating delicious, seasonal recipes, so get ready to be wowed by her offering this fall. She makes a delightful Gaeng Leang Goong (kabocha pumpkin soup with prawns, along with Laab Gai (minced chicken salad with mint served in lettuce leaves). Gaeng Keow Wan Moo (pork tenderloin green curry with seasonal vegetables and kaffir lime leaves) is a perennial favorite, and her Phad See Ew (stir-fried rice noodles with shiitake mushrooms and broccoli) is the best! With meat, poultry, seafood and eggs; no dairy.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday Sep 25, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Oct 4, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Oct 18, 11am-1:30pm. Greenlake
- Tuesday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Wednesday Nov 28, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Dec 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle