Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Indian Vegetarian Classics
Fall is the time to move toward warming foods, and Archana will focus on some of the simple and satisfying favorite recipes of Indian cooking. She will demonstrate how to make Chana Masala (warming garbanzo bean curry with ginger-infused tomatoes), Gobhi Aloo (cumin-spiced potatoes and cauliflower); and Palak Paneer (the most popular greens recipe of Indian cuisine, made with spinach and paneer cheese). For dessert, you’ll taste Nariyal Burfi (coconut squares with ricotta cheese). Vegetarian, with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Sep 8, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Monday Sep 17, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Sep 29, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Oct 4, 11am-1:30pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Oct 13, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Oct 27, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Monday Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake