Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Do you look forward to tamales from the farmers market or food truck but wish you knew how to make them at home? Learn how to prepare them yourself in this informative hands-on class. Devra will teach you an easy method for this festive, versatile dish, along with a repertoire of homemade salsas to liven up your meal. We’ll make tamales with two different fillings — Black Beans or Roasted Vegetable — and we’ll top them with Pico de Gallo, Roasted Tomato Salsa, Peach Salsa and Roasted Serrano Hot Sauce. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, May 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, May 26, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Jun 3, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday, Jun 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Jun 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Jun 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday, Jun 24, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah