Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Mezze, or small bites, vary all over Morocco, but always showcase the local flavors and ingredients. They can be served on their own or as a first course before the main dinner centerpiece. Marcia, who immersed herself in the culture and cuisine of Morroco for two years, will demonstrate some of her favorite mezze, including Spicy Shrimp with Coriander; Roasted Peppers with Feta and Capers; Smoky Harissa Yogurt Dip with Spring Vegetables; and Moroccan Chickpea Spread. With seafood and dairy; no eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Monday, Apr 27, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, May 6, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, May 27, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Jun 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Jun 15, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday, Jun 22, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle