Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join in for this fast-paced, fun class as we prepare Jiaozi (Chinese Dumplings). We’ll make three festively colored dumpling wrappers from scratch: Jade Green, Imperial Yellow and Happy Red. Then we’ll prepare light and tasty vegetarian fillings using ingredients such as edamame, mushrooms, tofu, vegetables and herbs and season them with brown miso, five spices, toasted buckwheat flour and more. Christina will show you easy techniques to wrap and cook the dumplings, then we will enjoy our Jiaozi with Soy Vinegar Dipping Sauce with optional herbs and chilies. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Saturday, Apr 4, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday, Apr 11, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, Apr 12, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Apr 18, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Sunday, Apr 19, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Monday, Apr 20, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Apr 25, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday, Apr 26, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds