Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Paris is a beautiful city full of wide boulevards with allées of gardens, shops, street markets and elegant restaurants — lovely anytime of year, but especially in spring. Join Chef Erin for an inspired French menu that sparks the imagination and has you dining in Paris along the Champs-Elysées. The menu, with wine pairings, includes Panisse (Chickpea Cakes) with Onion Marmalade; Flétan Grillé aux Salade de Asperges et Fenouil (Slow-roasted Halibut with Asparagus and Fennel Salad); Gratin Forestier (Potato and Mushroom Gratin); and Mousse au Citron (Lemon Mousse). With seafood, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
AGE 21 AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Thursday, Apr 2, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Apr 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Friday, Apr 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday, Apr 13, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Apr 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Apr 20, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Apr 22, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday, May 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora