Please enable cookies in your web browser.
In this lively workshop, Iole will show you how to create fresh pasta, a staple of Italian home-cooked meals. With a batch of pasta dough, expert guidance and a little practice, you’ll become skilled at making and filling Cheese Ravioli to serve with Brown Butter Sage Sauce; and Tortellini with Fresh Tomato Sauce. Iole will also demonstrate how to make other shapes such as Farfalle (bow ties) with Spicy Tomato Sauce, and flat noodles such as tagliolini, fettuccine and pappardelle. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Apr 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday, Apr 7, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, Apr 15, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Apr 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Apr 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Apr 23, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, Apr 29, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, May 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, May 13, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah