Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The Giant Carrot
For ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest. What can we do with carrots? Carrots are good in soups, in salads, in cakes and even puddings! In this class we will explore the versatility of carrots and make carrot magic together. And we will read a story that shows how every family member is essential to creating a wholesome meal. Kids and adults will make Carrot Soup; Portuguese Carrot Salad; and a delicious Carrot Cake. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs. Price includes one child and one adult helper.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Oct 6, 10-11:30am. Greenlake
- Saturday Oct 13, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Saturday Nov 3, 3-4:30pm. Issaquah
- Friday Nov 9, 4-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Nov 10, 10-11:30am. Redmond
- Friday Nov 16, 4-5:30pm. Issaquah