Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Pumpkin Harvest Celebration
For ages 7 to 9 without adult accompaniment. Pumpkins make great jack-o ‘lanterns, but they also make good food too. We’ll be “dissecting” a pumpkin — halving it and scooping out the seeds, then roasting the seeds and using the cooked flesh in recipes. Find out what you can do with a pumpkin as we make Pumpkin Smoothies with bananas and maple syrup. It’s fun to make seasoned Roasted Pumpkin Seeds for munching and yummy Pumpkin Carrot Muffins. All recipes use whole grains and natural sweeteners. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday Sep 29, 10am-12pm. Issaquah
- Friday Oct 5, 4-6pm. Greenlake
- Saturday Oct 6, 10am-12pm. Redmond
- Friday Oct 12, 4-6pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Oct 13, 10am-12pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Oct 20, 10am-12pm. West Seattle