Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Deserted Island Dinner
If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could request one last meal from the mainland, what would it be? Culling through a stack of recipes developed and collected over 20 years, Becky found the menu she would scribble on a piece of paper and stuff in a bottle to send out to sea. Along with sips of selected wines, you’ll taste the World’s Best Eggplant Parmesan with Basil and Mint; Cinnamon and Ginger-scented Lamb Stew with Tamarind Chutney; and Saffron Rice Pilaf with Herb Raita. Don’t get deserted without dessert; you’ll enjoy Pumpkin Whoopie Cookies and Chocolate Caramel Truffles like there’s no tomorrow. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
TWENTY-ONE AND OVER; PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED FOR WINE SAMPLING.
- Thursday Sep 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Sep 19, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
- Thursday Oct 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Oct 18, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 28, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah