Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 11 to 14, without adult accompaniment. French cuisine is often the standard upon which all European cooking techniques are based. In this class you’ll learn some classic dishes made easy, with an emphasis on creativity and fabulous flavors. You’ll make Mixed Green Salad with French Vinaigrette; Swiss Chard and Leek Quiche; French Onion Soup; and delicate Crepes with savory (ham and/or cheese) and sweet (fruit) fillings. Vegetarian, with meat options, dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Friday Sep 21, 6-8:30pm. Greenlake
- Friday Oct 5, 6-8:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Oct 13, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Friday Oct 19, 6-8:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Nov 3, 3-5:30pm. Redmond