Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Whether you’re setting up a new kitchen or revitalizing your well-loved one, having basic pantry staples on-hand will help you prepare easy, everyday meals and save time and money. We’ll talk about pantry “must haves,” discuss how to prevent costly food waste, and prepare a few indispensable recipes from our pantry staples, including Balsamic Vinaigrette; Winter Greens Pesto; Quick Marinara Sauce; Cheesy Polenta; and Minestrone Soup. Plus, Chef Jackie will send you home with 25 more quick and easy meal ideas! Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Wednesday, Jan 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Jan 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, Jan 28, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Feb 4, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. Redmond