Please enable cookies in your web browser.
According to Ayurveda, the ancient Indian scripture of medicine, winter brings a predominance of earth and water elements. In this season, it is traditional to eat foods seasoned with warming spices like ginger, cardamom, cloves, cumin and cinnamon to keep the five elements in balance. Archana will share recipes for delicious, comforting soups infused with these Indian spices: Creamy Curried Tomato Soup; Spiced Almond and Roasted Cauliflower Soup; and Mung Bean and Kale Soup. For a special treat, enjoy Cardamom-infused Kheer (rice pudding). Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
Login or create an account to register for a class or to add yourself to a waiting list for a full class.
- Monday, Jan 26, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday, Feb 2, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Feb 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, Feb 27, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday, Mar 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Mar 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle